Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March 10th-Portrait of a sick little girl =(

So, as I was getting over some weird virus, Liv stayed at Mom's so I could rest. She got home, and was complaining of a headache and had a fever. I started to freak out a little because Crook County has a small outbreak of meningitis, and the fact that she only had a headache and fever worried me. So, the next day, I took her to the drs. By this time, she still had a fever, bad headache, and cough. The drs office refused to give me any antibiotics until she'd have a fever for at least 4 days. I know my children and I told the dr, we will be back Saturday, and I was right-At this point, the poor kid had pneumonia =( Poor kid's nose started running so much, she fell asleep with the kleenex box next to her. She also took to carrying around her garbage can so she could throw away her kleenex (this, of course, DID NOT stop her from wiping her nose on the nurse's bare arm when we went back to the drs on Saturday. I think this was her way of paying them back by not giving her meds on Thursday when we went in LOL)

This was when I had to wake her to go pick up Jake @ school =( She was miserable.



Saturday night-Look at her poor nose! At this point, we had our first dose of antibiotics and we were snuggling down, watching Mega Mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment