Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March 25th-A Trip to High Desert Musuem

Finally! Everyone was feeling good so we were able to get out of the house and head to the HD Musuem. It was the last day for the live butterfly exhibit. Liv was DYING to go. They have a rock play room that really, I think the kids could spend all day in. I think the only thing that got them away from this room was the live butterflies! The bear is eating your head Liv! Why aren't you scared?
Ok, so Liv isn't looking. Jake is, but he looks "stepford" lol.
He's just getting too big!
I had fun taking pics of the butterflies. I got some good shots!
Chowtime!
I love the colors of this butterfly.



Jake, attempting to stare down the butterfly. He wanted them to land on him, but when one did, he freaked. That was the end of that.

She was in HEAVEN!
Smile, beautiful!
Jake, peeking out from behind the rocks.


And one landed on me...

No comments:

Post a Comment