Saturday, January 15, 2011

Saturday, January 15 part 1-Singing in the Rain...

Today we had yet another rainy Central Oregon day. Weirdly, this has been the wettest winter I can remember since being here (you can take that with a grain of salt, because I've only been here 5.5 years lol) Seems like it's beautiful during the week, and overcast and crappy on the weekends. This am, I promised the kiddos they could go outside and play when we got home running errands. When we got home, they ran and got into their play clothes (I knew they'd be a disaster by the end since it'd been raining) As soon as they got out there, it started to sprinkle. The kids didn't want to come in, so I told them as long as it didn't start raining, they could stay out there. They made it almost an hour before it was time to come in.

I took this one from inside the house. She was digging in the dirt by the window =)

Jake, smiling handsomely, playing with his knife that he got out of his bow and arrow kit from the Dollar Tree.

At this point, the kids were making music lol. Well, what they thought was music. And well...Liv was just playing in the water. It was at this point I decided they needed to come in. Shower for both. Little did I know they would need another before they day was done...


No comments:

Post a Comment