Friday, February 25, 2011

February 15th-SNOW DAY!

Valentine's day was glorious. 55 degrees, beautiful...sunny. So imagine my surprise when I am awakened by a text from my friend that said, "Do you know if the kids have a snow day today?" My first thought is, What the ___ is she talking about? I jumped up out of bed, went into the kitchen and about fell over. There was 4 inches of snow, and still falling. It's like Mother Nature decided to play a cruel joke on us . So, I texted her back and told her I wasn't sure. The local channels weren't working, thanks to the weather, so I couldn't check there. I turned on the radio, and a bunch of radio stations I listen to weren't broadcasting because of the heavy snow, so I did what everyone else did-I turned to Facebook! They ended up having a 2 hour delay, but I kept Jake home anyway, because we had no power and I didn't feel like driving on the roads. SO, the kids had a fun snow day =)

Quick! Let me bury you before Mom comes!!!

Yummy!!! Snow!!

Why are you looking at me?? What do you want? Huh?? HUH???

Say Cheese! =)


Snow Angel...


Building a snowman.


Snow beauty =)






No comments:

Post a Comment