Friday, February 25, 2011

January 4th (I'm backtracking alittle)

I have to say sadly, that yes, she got it from me. The spazziness, that is. I went to New Jersey for work the week of January 3rd (I was supposed to go right after Christmas but got diverted thanks to the weather). Liv was staying with Mom, and Jake was staying with Brett and Josey.

So...Liv was sitting at the table at Mom's, eating dinner. The chairs she has sit high up. Liv was talking to Papa, and eating pudding. She leaned back and there she blew. Fell right off the chair and somehow almost put a hole thru her lip. Really, she probably could've used a stitch or two, but it was hard to tell if it went thru her lip until it was too late. Poor kid still has a slight lump in her cheek.


This is the texted picture I received from my Mom after it happened =(

This is what it looked like 2 days later. She did quite a number on it, huh??

No comments:

Post a Comment