Friday, February 25, 2011

February 9th-The Pony, Pet Shop, Insect, and Unicorn Parade

SO, I have to start off by saying, God Bless Liv for working with me at home, and doing such a fantastic job at entertaining herself when I'm on conference calls, etc. All I have to do is tell her I'm getting on the phone, and she's great at being quiet (most of the time. I mean, come on...She's 4-And a girl-AND my child. Talking comes naturally hee hee). I love working at home with her because I feel like I get to see stuff I missed out on with Jake. She's so imaginative. I love hearing her role play out her unicorns, ponies, polly pockets, etc. I heard her talking about a parade and how everyone was going to be there, and it was a great time, etc. When I turned around, this is what I saw:


Just so everyone is clear, baby Jaguar (from Go Diego, Go) is the parade leader. Liv told me he was gathering everyone up and telling them what to do. She's going to make a great wife some day! ;-)

Of course, not to be left out, Liv had to be in one picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment