Friday, February 25, 2011

January 28th-Brrr, Mama, I'm COLD!

The kids are obsessed with our heaters. Honestly, I love sitting by them, too. I hate being cold. I'd rather be too warm than too cold. When this house was built, I swear they used crappy insulation because it can get pretty cold. Also, they put the heat sensors right next to the outside doors (front door and the back slider). Who does that?? But I digress...

I was making breakfast for Jake, and I turned around and saw this:

We still have that Wiggles couch from when Jake was little, and she still uses her crocheted crib blanket from Great Grandma. I don't know what she'll do when she gets too long for it. She uses both Great Grandma made for her as blankets right now (she says there are spiders under her comforter???? so she refuses to sleep under it *sigh* but that's a post for another day...)

No comments:

Post a Comment