Sunday, June 5, 2011

May 19th-On My Way to Vegas-WOO HOO!!!

We all flew to Vegas on the 19th so Brett and I could get married. The kids could not wait. Of course, Alligent was running late (over an hour!) which we slowly learned was the norm for them. The kids were great at keeping themselves occupied while we waited.

Li watched a movie and colored (or was doing stickers? I can't remember)


Jake and I took pics together lol Doesn't he look so cute?!?!?!?!



Josey was reading a magazine...



Once we got on the airplane, Liv was beyond thrilled. They all did really well. When we first got in the air, Liv got all excited and said, "I think I can see the ocean!" Then, when we landed in Vegas, she looked out the window and exclaimed, "I can see our house!" lol. Don't think so, sweetie!



























































No comments:

Post a Comment