Sunday, June 5, 2011

Saturday, May 21st-D Day!!

SO, after lots of trials and tribulations, we made it to the alter! The day turned out great (except Josey being sick). The girls and I got our hair done that am, and I had my make up done. Josey'd woke in the middle of the night Friday night with a fever. I plied her with tylenol and it broke. I plied her with tylenol again before the wedding. It seemed to help, mostly, until later.

All smiles here-I'd decided to look out at everyone as I walked down the aisle and promptly almost fell on my hinney. Yeah, that was some good times lol. Thankfully my father was there to catch me (as always)

All of us together. What you don't see is, thru most of the ceremony, Jake spent his time attempting to blow the candles out, or staring at them, thinking about how to blow them out. It's quite humorous if you look at all the pictures.


Hello Mr & Mrs Goodman!!



I love this pic.

And the whole family together. I'm super happy everyone was able to make it to our special day.


The Goodman/Bulloss clan. It worked out that the fountains were going at the Bellagio while we were taking pictures, so Frank got a ton of good pics!



Brett & I.


Jake, waiting at the Maggianos. I love this pic =)



The back of Liv's hair. It turned out fantastic.


Josey, thinking. Poor kid, by this time, was miserable. She ended up having some random virus that lasted a couple of days. She passed out in the lobby of the hotel on Sunday and we spent 5 hours in the ER with her, getting her fluids.






I love this picture, too.



Liv and the attack of the pink dog. My friend Tiffany bought her this dog after she heard we tragically left Tiara (the pink unicorn) at home. She decided she was going to attack Frank with her dog. Frank decided instead of telling her to stop, he was going to take a succession of photos. While he got beat up, he got some great pictures of Liv lol.


We went out to the Welcome to Vegas sign and got some great pics. Wish this guy wasn't in the background (or, at least, wearing a shirt that blended in more lol)



This picture totally cracks me up!

So, while we were at the Welcome to Las Vegas sign, Mom and Dad had the kids. Jake decided he would take off his shirt, but DID NOT want to take off his vest. Why? Because he said he wanted to look like a Vegas dealer hahahhahaa. That kid is a nut ball.



Mom let Liv run around without any shoes on. GROSS!



Later that night, we went to Fremont Street with Todd, Kelly, Kristina, and Kayden. Todd and Brett were thrilled to go to Binyons, the home of the World Series of Poker


We saw the awesome light show they do nightly. This one was American Pie. They had all these lights that went with the show. So cool!



Todd and Kayden

Kristina, all grown up!

Kelly and I

All and all, it was a great day!! So glad to see so many family and friends willing to make the trip to Vegas to watch us get married.

No comments:

Post a Comment