Saturday, March 31, 2012

Funny things the kids say February 2012

My kids say the funniest things. I decided I would post some of the funny things I've posted about them on Facebook from the last 2 months.

Feb 8
Liv this am while doing her hair: Mom, I don't know who I'm marrying (looking perplexed) I have 3 boys that keep askingme. Isaac, Peter, and Gage. I told Isaac I would marry him, but Peter says I should marry him. Isaac said he's going to ask Louanna if I say I'm going to marry Peter or
Gage. I don't want him to marry Louanna. I want him to marry me because he's cute, but I also think Gage and Peter are cute. I just don't know who to marry! (I swear she said this all in one breath) I told her she had plenty of time to worry about it and hold still so I could do her hair hahahaha.

Feb 11
I love that, when I ask Jake to go take out the garbage but get clothes on first, he puts just a coat on, thus going outside in his underwear and a heavy coat. Makes sense, right???

Feb 14
Deep Thoughts by Olivia Bulloss: Mom, did you know there are several ways to die? One is if you're old; also, if you get stabbed in the heart (thank you, Jake) or if you get stabbed in your brain (again, thank you, Jake) or if you get eaten by lions (Thank you, Animal Plant)
Oh, and don't forget if a robber robs your house. All of those things cause your soul to go to Heaven, and make them bury your body in there (points tocemetry as we drive by it). *sigh*

Feb 22
Jake kept banting a lego in the corner on the hardwood floor. I asked him to stop. He slammed it one more time on the ground, so I asked him nicely to hand me the lego and to go in his room. I
promptly threw the lego away. Jake asked me if I did and I said yes. He got in his room and yelled, "Brett! You married a wicked wife!" Good times.

Feb 23
Me: Hey Jake, guess how many people are
dead in that cemetary?
Jake: 300?
Me: Nope, all of them hahahahaha
Jake: Was it 100 then? Or 300? Was I right?
Me: Jake, don't you get it? Everyone is dead. It's a cemetary.
Jake: (confused) But I'm not there.
Me: Jake, if I have to explain it, it's not very funny.
Jake: This has me puzzled, Mom.
*sigh* I forget how literal he is...lol.

Feb 23
Liv, on marriage: Having a husband isn't that bad. He can go hunting for you

Feb 29
Last night, I was giving Jake a hug and talking to him and I said, "You know what? You're so stinkin' cute." Jake replies, "Don't forget entertaining!" hahahaha. Stinker.

No comments:

Post a Comment