Saturday, March 31, 2012

March 11 - OMG A Lego ROLLED in my nose!!!

So, I'm sitting in the living room, and all the kids are in bed. Jake comes flying out of his room, yelling, "You have to take me to the hospital, NOW!". I looked at him and said, "What's wrong?" He said, "I was laying on the floor, and rolled over, and somehow, a lego rolled all the way up my nose, and now it's stuck!!" (he's been having an obsession about sleeping on the floor). At first I thought he was lying. I couldn't see anything. He's FREAKING out. Brett and I are trying to get him to blow out. Nothing's happening. I told Jake to relax and stop panicking. We got a flash light out. Just as we're getting ready to shine the light in his nose, he does one last big blow, and the lego goes flying out across the floor. After telling him over and over, you know, a lego can not "roll" inside your nose. You had to have put it there. It just doesn't happen like that, he finally told me the truth. He put it in, then tried to get it out, and pushed it further. Seriously...The kid is almost 10. What goes thru their heads that makes sticking a lego in their nose OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment