Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ice Skating Part 1

I say part 1 because Josey's class goes next week, and I'm going then, too. This is the fun part of having children in separate grades. You get to enjoy the fun stuff more than once! We went to the Seventh Mountain Resort. I didn't realize the rink was outdoors. I'm forever glad I had the forethought to grab gloves and hats. Of course, Jake forgot his gloves in his backpack, so I had to give him mine (as any good mother would do) We had a great time. All the boys in the class were going crazy and then there was Jake, Mister Cautious, which worked out great because he hardly fell on his hinney. He fell on purpose a lot (because the other boys were). Olivia was another story. My mom, Nana, came with us. Liv clung to Nana, then advised Nana that she could do it herself and practically took off. Consequently later on, right before we left, she dissed Nana for a boy. That didn't work out so well. She ended up falling and hitting her head. Of course, I was right next to her and she was coming for me, but had she not dissed on Nana, Nana would've been there and she wouldn't have fell. Lesson learned, I guess.

Jake, the skater

Liv's hand being held by Lige and Krysten



Jake out there chillin'




Olivia, learning with Nana...



Me and my handsome boy!


Nana and Liv taking off


No comments:

Post a Comment