Monday, January 30, 2012

January 25, 2012 - Ice Skating Part Deux

The Christian school had the 2nd run of ice skating (they break it up into 2 groups-4 thru 6, and 7/8th grade) This was Josey's last year doing it (since they don't have enough kids to run high school). I drove Josey and her friend Corenne, because, you know, God FORBID we ride the school bus *shudder* We got there and, within 20 minutes, the girls were jonesin' to leave. I told them they had to stay at least an hour AND they had to get permission to leave early from the principal. I had a good time. Not sure if the girls did. I think they were bored (and out of shape-they were tired after 20 minutes-I did circles around them lol)

Hand in hand...

Tired, bored, watchful...



Smile!


the girls.



































































No comments:

Post a Comment